emailing a group ofSafari Bookmarks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 10.9.1 - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16GB ram
Hi Everyone

I have a folder of Safari Bookmarks that I want to email to a friend. Is there an easy way to get all of the links together in an email?
I know I could copy & paste individually using "Mail Link to This Page", but I'm hoping someone has a better idea.

Thanks
Maclook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Think so,
Open "Show all bookmarks" from the bookmarks menu.
Find the folder and drag its contents to a folder on the desktop, make a new email and drag the links (Not the whole folder) into the email.

Reaction score
Goto Bookmarks and then Show All Bookmarks,

Make safari a little smaller, so you can see your bookmarks, but you can also see a folder or desktop in the background,

Drag the folder from safari to your desktop or the window in the background.
then you can simply Control+Click or Right Click on the folder and archive it for easy emailing quickly!

Now, I also know that if they have a mac, they can drag that folder into "Show All Bookmarks" window too, and it will work.

Let me know how it works out.
thanks

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 10.9.1 - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16GB ram
mp04 & McYukon

Thanks for the info. My friend is on a mac, so I think the drag & drop & email thing should work fine. I haven't heard back from them but I wanted to say thanks for the help. It's one of those things that mac makes so easy, that it wasn't obvious to me. I thought for sure there would be more involved, but I also should have known better. It's one of those things that couldn't be easier, thanks to the wonderful world of mac's.

Thanks Again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.