Safari Password Bug

Reaction score
I have had this problem going on 6 months now, and even with the upgrades to Safari it has not fixed the problem. I have a Apple MacBook MC207LL/A and all software is updated.

When I visit any website, enter password, and click submit it will erase the password box and I would have to reenter the password to finally be able to login.

So in all I have to enter password typically 2 times for me to login. Sometimes the password box will reset immediately after I enter the password without clicking on login. I could just hit the tap button and it will erase automatic.

Any idea how to fix this?

OP
C
Reaction score
Safari password bug

I have had this problem going on 6 months now, and even with the upgrades to Safari it has not fixed the problem. I have a Apple MacBook MC207LL/A and all software is updated.When I visit any website, enter password, and click submit it will erase the password box and I would have to reenter the password to finally be able to login.

So in all I have to enter password typically 2 times for me to login. Sometimes the password box will reset immediately after I enter the password without clicking on login. I could just hit the tap button and it will erase automatic.

Any idea how to fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Merged, please don't crosspost.

OP
C
Reaction score
I am still having this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a program I can run to check if I have spyware?

I have to enter my password twice on every website I visit. I will visit a website, enter password and then field resets and erases my password, then I re-enter password and it works.

It is extremely annoying! Help please!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.