Call Forwarding

Reaction score
I am looking for instructions on how to forward a call on an iPhone.

To be more specific, if someone calls me I pick up and talk to them, then I want to be able to forward the call to another number.

When I Google the solution most of what I find is unconditional call forward which isn't what I am looking for.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I was not aware that you can forward a call after you answer the call. All I have seen and heard is you forward all in coming calls to another number.

Hopefully there is someone who has been able to do, what you have asked.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The only way I can think of doing it would be to first do a three way call and once connected, you hang up and the other two continue talking.

OP
C
Reaction score
But, if I set up a three way call and then hang up, won't it end the call for all parties?

The only way I can think of doing it would be to first do a three way call and once connected, you hang up and the other two continue talking.

Reaction score
you can not transfer (forward) a call from your iphone to another number. the only thing you can do is set up a 3 way call and stay on the line with the other 2 parties. if you drop the call it drops everyone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.