Mac equivalent?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
I'm trying to connect my old Palm T2, yes i know it's ancient, to my computer via bluetooth to access the internet. I was able to find guides online that show how to set the computer up with the Palm to allow this, but they're all for Windows: How to share your Internet connection via Bluetooth to a Palm OS device. Does anyone know of a Mac equivalent to this guide?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
OP
mknabster
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'll see if Missing Sync does it, I do have it, but haven't figured that out yet.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I was using Missing Sync with my Centro until a few months ago. Before the Centro I was using a T2I don't remember if it supports what you want to do. When I initially began using it I liked it but after installing Snow Leopard I found it less and less useful. It was becoming next to impossible to sync reliably over either Bluetooth or USB.

OP
mknabster
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You said after Snow Leopard, did installing SL change how the program works? In terms of syncing, I use the cradle and it works fine, though I only know how to sync, have no clue how to take voice memos off of there or notes. It seems that when i try to create a new connection via bluetooth for the internet or phone, both the computer/phone see the Palm, but not vice versa, it's interesting.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
It took a while to get things working under Snow Leopard with my Centro. It was the Centro I was having trouble with. The T2 died before Snow Leopard was released.

Sometimes I would get an error related to some HotSync components which Missing Sync relied upon. Eventually, a few months ago, I was getting errors with both Bluetooth syncing and via USB. Usually it got most of the way through the process before telling me that something had failed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.