So glad I switched...

Reaction score
I just purchased my very first mac ever! I got the 27' iMac i7! I still can't believe how amazing it is and how much more productive my life is. I was the guy who made fun of the apple worshiping freaks camping out to get the latest apple products and would mock the apple vs pc commercials. I still own a pretty decent PC and now its collecting dust.

In the short time I've owned my new mac I have made an amazing movie in iMovie and organized all my photos in aperature. Macs really are soooo much better then PC's, and I've only been using it for a week.

I use to have to convert all my videos/pics first in some dodgy program on my pc so I could upload to flickr. Now I just use aperature or iPhoto to convert/upload to flickr in one easy step...

So glad I switched!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I love these kind of positive switch stories. A lot more refreshing than the other kind we get. >_<" It's a shame we can't have more stories like this. A lot of my other friends still rag on me on the time because I use a Mac.

Anyways congratulations on the switch, and may you have many more years of productivity. ^-^"

OP
P
Reaction score
Its all the little things that surprise me each time I use my mac. I really wasn't expecting much since the reason I got it is because my wife needed it for work to run some applications in unix.

It really does all the things I always wanted to do with my PC but couldn't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
Congratulations! I am a fairly new Mac user myself, I got my MBP in January of 2010, and I just love it. Much more easier to use, less headaches, I love my Mac :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
I've been a switcher for about a year now. My MBP runs just as fast and stable today as it did the day I got it. That's with no anti virus, no anti spyware, no anti crapware. Show me a windows machine that can claim that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.