Battery booster for iPhone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 11 inch 2012, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4S(soon to be iphone5), iPad 4g/wifi.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a battery booster that is compatible with the iPhone 4? Had a Mophie Juice pack for my 3G and loved it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
Is your battery draining real fast? I really don't think you'll need a battery booster, my iPhone 4 lasts me a day in a half with somewhat heavy use in texting, calling, games, checking my emails, and so forth.

But I haven't heard of any juice pack as of yet. Personally I'd just turn your notifications off, and your location based services. I have everything turned off, and just check it manually, helps significantly with battery performance.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 11 inch 2012, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4S(soon to be iphone5), iPad 4g/wifi.
I'll try some of the above things..it doesn't drain very fast but I'm not sure it'll get me through the day from 7am to about 11pm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
Yes, those things will help a lot. Just turn on your location services when you need them. Personally if I am out and about I always turn 3G off and just use EDGE. The call quality is the same and puts less power consumption than 3G, and turn 3G on when I need it.

That's just me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.