Single Page View in MS word for mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New Macbook
HI if I am in print layout in MS Word how do I view just a single page a 100% as the default seems to be 2 pages?

Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum.

You already posted this once before and it was answered. Please do not post the same thing twice. If you wish to bring your post to the top again, reply to it yourself with "bump".

In answering your question again: When viewing the document in the "print view" mode the default is as a single page. It's only from the "Print Preview" mode that the default can be set to more than one page. Make sure you're using the correct view mode. There is also a "Publishing View" mode that allows for more than one page but you state in your post that you're using "print layout".

If you have set everything up correctly and it still defaults to more than one page, it's possible your "normal" template is corrupt.

Let us know -

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.