Buy Iphone 4 online or at AT&T store?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
I am thinking the correct answer here is buying the phone directly from Apple.com, but I figured I could ask. My brother ordered his from the AT&T store a month ago and it took about 17 days total!!! Anybody else have any input on which is better I would really appreciate it since i just sold my iPhone on ebay and am stuck with a Samsung :'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Well, I literally checked every Apple store in SoCal (San Diego to Santa Barbara) for iPhone 4s about a week ago and only ONE had any in stock. Unfortunately they only had 16Gb and I want a 32Gb so I ended up ordering on-line from Apple. You might want to check availability to see if you can find what you want in an actual store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
I ordered mine from AT&T 2-3 weeks ago. It took about a week and a half IIRC. Worth it to avoid driving around. :D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Local Radio Shack stores here (Fort Worth) are advertising that they have both the 16 GB and 32 GB models in stock. RS is an authorized retailer for AT&T plans and phones.

I haven't gone into my neighborhood RS store to see if they actually were in stock or not so it's possible that by the time the ads were mailed, they could be sold out.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8GHz, 4GB RAM 15" MBP (Late 2008)
It only took me a few calls to Apple stores nearby, Best Buy stores, and an AT&T store to remind myself what buying a Wii was like when they first came out. I thought to myself, "I'm not doing this again," and ordered one at the Apple store online. It should be arriving on thursday (shipped in only 2 weeks when the order said 3 weeks)! If you want to save yourself countless phone calls and don't mind waiting a little bit, order one online.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8GHz, 4GB RAM 15" MBP (Late 2008)
UPDATE: I just got my iPhone 4 a few hours ago - about a week and two days earlier than Apple's "Ships by" time had estimated

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
SWEET!!!! I ordered mine last Saturday from the Apple Store online so i'm hoping the same 1 week early happens here too. I've got an estimated delivery of September 2 :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.