Is this safe to use?

Reaction score
Ok despite what you're probably thinking I only use this website to download parodies of songs on youtube that you can't purchase and are made by random people any music that I can purchase I will buy on itunes because I know what its like to credit the artist for their work but for people that just make funny parodies of songs and don't sell them I use this and I'm not sure if it's safe would someone test it for me because i'm a bit concerned.

YouTube to MP3 Converter - Video2mp3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Works fine, creates MP3, no viruses

OP
A
Reaction score
Thankyou so much you have took a weight off my shoulders knowing i can sign back into my bank account <3 lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
...I'm not sure if it's safe would someone test it for me because i'm a bit concerned.
Wouldn't you feel bad if someone did download it and it brought in a malicious virus into their system that did some damage or compromised the security of their personal data?

I can understand your concern about the safety, but I would never expect anyone to download something potentially harmful. I take full responsibility for the content of my computers.

OP
A
Reaction score
i didn't mean how it sounded -.- you took what i said the wrong way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
i didn't mean how it sounded -.- you took what i said the wrong way.

?????

It's better to write in such a way that it sounds how you mean it, I guess.

OP
A
Reaction score
I ment would someone be willing to evaluate the site with their vast experience and give me an estimation on how safe it is to use i don't mean go on it download a file and see how it goes for the next 2 months lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.