Silicon MBP Unibody Cover?!

Reaction score
So maybe I'm being a little ocd, but I'm not sold when it comes to hardcovers...or even the 'soft' hard covers. I never use plastic covers for anything, I've always used silicon covers (iPod, Blackberries, etc, etc) so I thought I'd do the same for my mbp, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! It's like they don't exist...and if that's the case is it because of heat release problems?

Anyways, I have a 13" MBP, and am looking for a silicon unibody cover...any suggestions?

*I tried searching online, but I only found a 17" cover, and the search results are packed with results for silicon keyboard covers....:|

Reaction score
while this might not be a the type of cover you are looking for, however i have this cover for my 13" mbp and i love it. it is a hard cover with a soft rubber feel, it allows full access to all ports and the cd drive, is has great grip on all surfaces, yet is easy to slide in and out of my laptop bag..you might be able to find it somewhere else (amazon) for cheaper, but thought id just give you the apple website link
Speck 13" SeeThru Satin Case for MacBook - Apple Store (U.S.)

OP
D
Reaction score
See I was looking at Speck cases, but I don't want hard or soft plastic...I want silicon because silicon won't scratch...the most that can happen is dirt caught in the silicon will, but the silicon alone won't...

Anyone else know of anything?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.