vinyl tattoo/skin?

B

bth44

I've been on Ebay looking for a good skin for my 30 GB Photo. At first, I was looking at the clear silicone skins that I can get with a screen shade, and then I saw these things I haven't seen before. Here's a link to the auction (I'm sorry if we're not allowed to post individual auctions) :-/ : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56171&item=5785080236&tc=photo

If that was against forum rules, here's a website of the seller: decalsxtreme.com

Now, would these vinyl coverings even protect the iPod? I'm afraid that they won't be as effective as an iSkin, but I like a couple of the patterns enough to take the risk. Does anyone know how transparent a clear iPod skin is? Do you think you could see a vinyl tattoo underneath it well?

Does anyone else have a vinyl tattoo thingy, and if so, what do you think of it? Would you recommend?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.