One-finger swipe?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had my Mac Book pro for about a couple of weeks now, and for the last couple of days I have noticed that when i drag one finger to the top left or right side of the screen it behaves as if I was trying to do a downward four-finger swipe, where it fans out all the applications that are open currently (sorry I really don't know any other way of explaining it). And I have looked through my settings for the track pad swipe options and there is nothing under four-finger or one finger swipe. I tried it on another Mac book pro and it seems as if it was unique to mine. Anyone know how I disable this option or if there is an issue, how I can resolve it?

Please, and Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Welcome to Mac Forums.
They are called "hot corners."
If you go >system preferences>desktop and screensaver>screensaver tab>hot corners tab> you can set them all to do what you want :)

OP
P
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I can see how they can be helpful at times but for me its just annoying.;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.