iPhone Contacts Display Issue

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is the first time I own an iPhone, and I am happy with the experience so far. However, I noticed something strange about the display picture that shows up when my friends call me. Normally, when my girlfriend calls me, her picture will appear on the screen, and it will fill up the majority of the screen. However, when other friends call me, their display picture will only appear as a small square on the top right hand corner of the screen. I'd like them to also fill up the screen like the wallpapers in the lock screen mode. How do I achieve that?

I thought it is due to resolution issues. I had a friend send me an image of herself with higher resolution. Yet, her picture still appears as a small box on the top right when she called. What's up with that?

C

chas_m

Full screen pictures are "favourites," I think. :)

So you probably don't want any other girl's picture on your phone full-screen -- if your girlfriend is the jealous type ... :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.