Problem with Ustream Producer Pro software

Reaction score
I use Ustream's producer pro for my internet TV show. I'll try to make this simple. Basically, the program allows me to use multiple cameras. I've never had a problem with this, but I do now, and it may be something in the Mac that has caused this. I've been back and forth with Ustream support. My problem is that the software only recognizes the Isight camera (I have a MacBook Pro) and one of the external cameras (I have 3 Logtech Professional Pro webcams). There is a part of the software where you can configure the cameras and the software does show that the cameras are working, but in the part of the software where you select a camera shot, it does not recognize the extra cameras. Again, this is a recent problem, it worked prior.

My question is this. Is there anything in the Macbook Pro or the snow leopard os that might have effected this problem, and is there a way to correct. I can't find anything in the operating system where I can check this out... like Window's Device Manager.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.