Websites will not open

Reaction score
I have tried going on websites that I was able a few days ago and now nothing happens, nothing comes up. I tried to access Trade Books for Free with our Online Book Swap `PaperBackSwap.com and it seems like it keeps loading on Safari and it says it has timed out on Firefox.

I have Reset Safari, cleared out the cache and restarted my computer with no luck. I don't know what to do because I am not sure what the next step is.

Can anyone help me here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
You've given no details about your Mac, or about how you are connecting to the internet.
So, I guess I'll start with.... have you tried resetting your router?

OP
E
Reaction score
I am not really sure how to do that. I turned it off and on again. But I am not really sure what to do.

My Mac is a Macbook Pro and operates with OS X, version 10.4.11, has a 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1 GB 667 MHz Ram

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Try turning it off, leave it for 10 seconds, then restart it.
If you are connected through a wireless connection, try turning your airport off, and joining your network again,
Also, try connecting via ethernet cable.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.