what should i buy....confused!!!

Reaction score
A BIG HELLO TO EVERYONE, as i'm new to these forums...
well...the thing id that right now i own an ipod classic(love the space)..and an iphone 3g.....i wanted everyone's opinion on what should i buy...an iphone 4 or an ipad..?
keeping in mind that if i buy either one,....i'll get the other one next year by the end of june on my birthday...
shahrez

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Weirdest poll i have ever seen
How can i answer your ? when i dont know what you do with them ?? Hmmm
You have answered your own question already.
Get the iPad now as supply is catching up with demand, and the iP4 in juse as by then supply would have caught up in demand.
In other words, you will be waiting for a iP4 where as you can buy the iPad now

Cheers

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
To add to the confusion...the iPhone 4 and the iPad really have different purposes!

To the OP...you already have an iPhone 3G. So getting the iPhone 4 really doesn't expand your "Macintosh Abilities"...but getting an iPad would certainly be something different.:)

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
what i meant was is the ipad so good that i buy it now and then buy the iphone 4 next year in june.....?.....which one's worth buying now and which one should i wait for...???
shahrez

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
what i meant was is the ipad so good that i buy it now and then buy the iphone 4 next year in june.....?.....which one's worth buying now and which one should i wait for...???
shahrez
And now this is where i cant answer anymore :(

cheers

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
shahrez

This is REALLY up to you to decide. Go to an Apple Store (if you have one nearby)...and play with the iPad...and see what you think.

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
well...if you were in my position,...what would you do..that what i posted this thread for too see what people think...
shahrez

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
S
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestion.....and by the way this the best and most useful forum ive ever joined....EVER....i mean i just posted and everyone helping in seconds....literally!!!!
shahrez

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well...if you were in my position,...what would you do..that what i posted this thread for too see what people think...
shahrez

I already gave you a valid reason. You already have an iPhone 3G...the iPhone 4 is really not going to be that much different. But an iPad is something different...in that it has a MUCH larger display...and more "immersive" when using apps & playing games.

Of course there is a 3rd option...don't buy anything...and save your money for something else you may need.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Wait until they add a calling feature to the iPad, making it an iPad/Phone.
The only set back I can foresee is trying to put it in your pocket.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.