Quick HTML Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
It's been a long time since I've done much HTML coding, and I was wondering if somebody could fix a couple things in a file that I have. I need the following things done:

I'd like a button that switches the feed of the widget from http://www.folklore.org/folklore.xml and feed://www.folklore.org/folklore_comments.xml and vice versa. If you would like to make just a basic placeholder image file as the button, that would be great.

I'd like the "Made By Ryan Sensenbrenner" text to be centered on the back.

Thanks!

P.S. The file that would most likely be changed is Main.html, except possibly the CSS for the placement of the text....

Attachments

• Folklore.zip
    158 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
This is more of a Javascript thing, not HTML.

I would just change the reloadTopics Function to accept a parameter, that being the XML source file. Then make a link to change it like:
<a href="javascript:reloadTopics('www.folklore.org/folklore_comments.xml');">Change To Comments</a>.

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I did it! Thanks mynameis! Will upload later...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.