R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook pro, iMac, iPod Touch, iphone, ipad
man, be serious!! this is not a joke!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
I don't think it's that easy with Macs to hide/change the IP address as Windows PC's are.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't think it's that easy with Macs to hide/change the IP address as Windows PC's are.

the thing is that i know the app to do it, but i cant get it free! no torrent or rapidshare nothing!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
the thing is that i know the app to do it, but i cant get it free! no torrent or rapidshare nothing!

Here's a novel idea!!!

How about purchasing the software you want instead of pirating it?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Here's a novel idea!!!

How about purchasing the software you want instead of pirating it?

CUZ the license is just for 1 month or something like that and ill need that software a lot, and i dont want to loose money for a simple software, and i do not have a credit card yet, it got stolen so i had to request a new one....

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Then wait for a new one to come. Beyond that, there is a reason that companies/individuals block users by IP. Why not tell us what you're trying to do and we'll help you find a solution that doesn't require dubious means.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
First of all, I went on Hide my IP to check how expensive and how long the download was for. The package is EXTREMELY customizable, and for just the Hide my IP part of the package is only $19.95, and by what it sounded like, it comes on a disk, which you download from and use for all eternity, and for $9.00 you can get a backup disk. So wait until you get your credit card back, or do a better thing and do what vansmith said.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Then wait for a new one to come. Beyond that, there is a reason that companies/individuals block users by IP. Why not tell us what you're trying to do and we'll help you find a solution that doesn't require dubious means.

What im trying to do is watch more than 72 minutes of video on MegaVideo without paying a subscription, also trying to access hulu.com from another part of the world because its just for US users~!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
What im trying to do is watch more than 72 minutes of video on MegaVideo without paying a subscription, also trying to access hulu.com from another part of the world because its just for US users~!

Sorry, no help here for defrauding companies or any other illegal activity. We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.