How to know the battery's health condition

Reaction score
HI~guys~!
Am new here..i have used my iphone for only 2weeks..
there are so many battery dosaging softwares in iphone.but it is based on using from 100% to it..and u know there is certain loss after the battery used for a long time..so any can tell me how can i know the real iphone battery's health condition?thx and actually i want to know its lifetime because it is a troublesome to replace it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
Just search on the App store. Your phone should last you 400+ charges and the capacity drops to 80% battery health. It's more than enough for you to last for three years, maybe more. But it also depends on your usage of the phone.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
A warm welcome, sydmacuser.

Your post is much appreciated, but you are posting to a thread that is 8 years old.

Moreover, iDevices now have battery health indicators built in with the latest version of iOS 11.

Ian

Reaction score
A warm welcome, sydmacuser.

Your post is much appreciated, but you are posting to a thread that is 8 years old.

Moreover, iDevices now have battery health indicators built in with the latest version of iOS 11.

Ian

Sorry, didn't see the date.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

Ian

Hmmm…??? I wonder just how many of those 2010 era iPhones may still be in use??? :\

They would have been the iPhone 3 models back then I guess.

EDIT:
A websearch quickly reveals, almost one year ago…
Celebrating 10 Years of iPhones: 63% of all iPhones Ever Sold Are Still in Use – 728 million
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/63-percent-of-all-iphones-ever-sold-still-in-use/

WOW!!! That's amazing.

- Patrick
======

Last edited:

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Dont feel bad sydmacuser, I have neglected to read the date and posted to years old threads myself. Easy to do. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.