10 Reasons Why You Want to Upgrade to iPhone OS 4

Reaction score
It is said that the Apple iPhone 4 boasts of more than 100 changes and improvements from previous models. The following is the top ten I gathered from somewhere which you might most want to consider before deciding whether to upgrade.

1) Multi tasking. Now that I have mastered chewing gum and walking in a straight line at the same time I can do two things at once on my phone as well. I can do things like listen to music while reading an iBook. Double clicking on the Home button gives you a list of the applications which are currently running.
2) More voice control. Having a conversation with a machine never loses its appeal no matter how many times you do it and the iPhone OS 4 had more capability in this area than any other phone.
3) Enhanced on screen display. The images on the screen are now fabulously clear, even when you zoom in and out as much as possible.
4) Easier organization. The simple yet effective addition of Smart Folders lets you organise all your files just the way you want to. It might not sound like much but it will make your life a lot easier.
5) Longer battery life. The more efficient chip housed inside the stylish case uses less power. This means that you can get up to 40 hours music playback time.
6) Better camera. You can now take better pictures and videos than ever with the iPhone OS 4.
7) Higher quality phone calls. The additional microphone and noise reduction system mean that you will be able to have more meaningful conversations in noisy places.
8) Visual voice mail. This handy feature lets you choose the order in which you pick up messages.
9) Better looking than ever. Not you, the phone.
10) Games centre. Now you have access to more games, social gaming network options and all the features and stats you can safely handle on your Apple iPhone 4.

Except the ten I have mentioned, show me what you consider most :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Feels like 'Job's' signed up under a alias to try and advertise/sell the iP4 lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
0) It's fast fast fast.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Fast,Face Time,and Battery Life also easy on the eye besides being very slim and easy to
carry in any pocket.

Reaction score
I agree with some of your top 10. Mutlitasking is often misunderstood. It's not true multitasking for the majority of apps. It is useful however to get to an app quickly rather than digging through folders.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
I agree with the OS4 stuff. I'm really happy with my 3GS running 4.0.1. It's quite zippy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.