Ipod Hardware Issues!!!?

Reaction score
Ok, so let me start off saying i have just gotten this iPod Touch about a month ago as a replacement from the apple store. About a couple of weeks ago i had noticed a few faulty pixels around the screen about 3or4 only visible on black screen (white dots) and i didnt think anything of it but today i noticed something brand new and it kind of disturned me and i dont know what to do. Ok so at the very bottom left of the LCD screen believe me this is very hard to explain but its a dark shaded spot about the size of dime and its almost like you took a drawing app and using very light pencile colored in that 1 part of the screen and i have no clue what it is??? so My questions are what is this dang spot and will apple replace it for me for this reason?:Confused:

PS: i also have dust underneath screen HELP!

OP
T
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention i have never dropped this ipod and it is also in a case and i take very good care of it and definitely no water damage

C

chas_m

You already know what I'm going to tell you ... :)

Get thee hence to an Apple Store, or an independent Apple Authorised Service Provider, and let them have a look. Depending on what they find, they will most likely advise you to call Apple and arrange a repair box.

Reaction score
You already know what I'm going to tell you ... :)

Get thee hence to an Apple Store, or an independent Apple Authorised Service Provider, and let them have a look. Depending on what they find, they will most likely advise you to call Apple and arrange a repair box.

it think its a better to contact some apple store .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.