Iomega 1TB MiniMax Hard Drive FireWire 800/USB

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
The only issue with Iomega drives is you don't know what hard drive is in the case. I got a 1TB external as it was the only drive at the time locally with FW400, 800 and ESata. It has a Seagate 7200 RPM 1TB SATA in it.

I like to know what drive is in what I purchase if I can.

The MiniMax drives stack with a Mac Mini I guess. I would say search and see if someone like Amazon or New Egg are selling that drive and read the reviews to see if people are having issues.

OP
J
Reaction score
i al ready looked around i, lets just say i ordered it, i just want to make sure its as good as it looks

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Every decent review I read seemed positive. Let us know how it works.

Do you have a Mini? It will stack with the Mini and look great.

OP
J
Reaction score
no i have and imac but i lve products that match macs, ill buy anything made of brushed aluminum :)

i think al buy the Hang With Mi Mount Bracket for the mac mini and use that to mount it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.