Itunes music in a SD memory

Reaction score
HI,

How can i put some of my music from i tunes, in MP3 format in a SD memory to use in my car?

Is that posible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
simply copy them over, either from iTunes or the finder

OP
D
Reaction score
I didit exactly as you said, and it worked, but why some Mp3 couldnt be readed? no problem with the songs from cd i burned with i tunes, but it didnt worked with the songs downloaded from the itunes store, i changed with itunes to mp3 and copy them, but it couldnt work. i did it with Gorillaz plastic beach album, but my Audi A4 audio system detected as a corrupted archive. what should i do?

C

chas_m

Are you absolutely certain that all your songs are MP3 format? By default iTunes wants to encode in AAC, not MP3 (and of course all iTunes purchases are AAC).

OP
D
Reaction score
ok, i finally found the problem. Yes i did it ok, but i seems that also copied some kind of hiden files, and my car read them before the correct files, so, i had to scroll down all the hiden files before get the correct files and use them.

So, the cuestion now is ¿can i erase those hiden files from my SD?¿how do i erase them if i cant see them?

Thank you

OP
D
Reaction score
well, it was not exactly what i needed. i just want to know how to see hiden files in my SD memory?

By the way, the BlueHarvest app seems to be ok, im installing it in trial mode.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.