Beef with Epson NX510 all-in-one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OSX 2.4 GHZ, intel core 2 duo. 4 GB.
hello all!!
my "Beef" is i have a epson nx510 all-in-one, and it works fine! when it wants to. (its wireless) and it will work for about a week then my cpu can't find it, i try to reinstall it sometimes it will work other times it won't. the other day it wasnt working so i tried moving the router closer, it didn't work still couldn't print, brought the router back to where it was to begin with plugged everything back into the router, and oh magically the printer worked worked, as of now it isn't working again my cpu doesn't say it cant find it, it actually says its printing but it's not. just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, if this is a cpu problem (which i don't think it it, but im new to Mac so i guess anything is possiable) is it a router problem, or network/security problem. my wife has the same issue on hers ( she has a laptop p/c, which i told her thats her problem hahaha) any info would be great thanks everyone

Reaction score
@ 12ammkv

I am actually trying to solve the same problem with my macbook, And the exact same errors are happening on my end. I have yet to come across anything that has yet worked however there are drivers out for the 10.6 users and many others

Epson Stylus NX510, Drivers & Downloads - Technical Support - Epson America, Inc.

I will be trying this out to see if it works, using the drivers and utilities wireless package. Ill let you know if it works out and if you do find something please post it. This printer has been down for quite a while now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.