My Magic Trackpad HD Unboxing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Neat, I guess. Would rather have seen a mini review, such as how you'd use it while chillin' on a couch or some other very casual environment aside from a desktop setting. Also, maybe it's just me but, I kind of get the feeling that the design would have been better served if the top backside of the unit was a bit more raised in order to achieve an arched angle for maximum efficiency. But please feel free to tell me this isn't an issue when you're in different sitting positions etc..

Doug

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I would also would have like to see a demo and review as well. Although it was nice to see an unpacking too.

I think the part I enjoyed the most was see the keyboard and the magic trackpad lined up and aligned.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.