New Irish Dude!

Reaction score
wats goin on!!

New to this forum! on alot of car forums but this is my first Computer one!

Is there much of an Irish contingent on here?

im not gna lie, i joined for the sole reason of getting a replacement (2nd Hand or new) Screen & Battery for my macbook!

BUT as per usual i had a snoop around and i can see my comin around here alot!

i really wanna get my macbook back up and running so if neone could help there it would be sweeet!!

im assuming there is a minimum post limit to post in the For Sale/WANTED section( im not gna spam caz i always flame pple hu do it on sites im passionatte about)

Later Days,
Shane

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Ooh no...not another "Irish Dude"! All you guys want to do is argue & fight...and drink heavily!;)

Just kidding...ha ha!;)

Hey we just had another new member spill whisky on his laptop...not a great idea!:(

Welcome to Mac-Forums...you may or may not find a new screen or battery for your MacBook...but lots & lots of other good info!:)

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
Ooh no...not another "Irish Dude"! All you guys want to do is argue & fight...and drink heavily!;)

Just kidding...ha ha!;)

Hey we just had another new member spill whisky on his laptop...not a great idea!:(

Welcome to Mac-Forums...you may or may not find a new screen or battery for your MacBook...but lots & lots of other good info!:)

- Nick

haha cheers for the welcome dude!!

ya even if i get help as to where to find em ill be happy!

i already have it apart im just waitin to get a screen,

fairly hand with a spanner and also LUCKILY a tiiiiny screwdriver so apple can sod off with there mad prices for repairs!!haha

the forum looks sweet neway!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ya even if i get help as to where to find em ill be happy!

Please let us know the exact model of your MacBook (assuming it is a MacBook & not a MacBook Pro). Even just processor speed helps a lot...so that we have a better idea of what exactly you have...to get a more exact match for the parts you need.

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
the info on the laptop is fairly limited to be honest, i got it with a broken screen

Its The Black version(non unibody??)
13.3" Screen
the screen i need is a LP133WX1 (TL) (A1)
and the battery i need is for the same laptop

all the info i have really!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Do you possibly know the processor speed of your MacBook?

So far there have been about 21 different MacBook models (18 without the Unibody models)...the processor speed would help narrow things down a bit in case there are multiple screen options.

Of course the screen part info you gave might be enough info.:)

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
any way of determining that without powering it on?

the screen is already removed

i tried the only thing i could think of which is googling the serial number!!haha

i mite take out the part around the battery tray and see if i can figure the Ram and Hard drive amounts!!

C

chas_m

If it's a black one, that narrows it down to four models: 2.0GHz (2006), 2.16GHz (mid-2007), 2.2GHz (late 2007) or 2.4GHz (early 2008).

OP
S
Reaction score
If it's a black one, that narrows it down to four models: 2.0GHz (2006), 2.16GHz (mid-2007), 2.2GHz (late 2007) or 2.4GHz (early 2008).

nice one dude!

i have the screen out and the model number above,

iv found some on Ebay etc but i dont want a piece of **** screen so id rather one from a macbook!

but if someone could vouch for a supplier id prob buy off em if u get me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.4GHz i5 4GB... iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G
Hey up Shane,

Originally from Cork myself, living in Leeds, UK now...

Welcome

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.