PC died!!!!

Z

zap2

ok my mom has 2 computers 1 for work and 1 for herself. Today her work computer died( it was from like clamshell times) so it was old. Now time for a new computer!! Just the other day we were at the mac store and she was saying her next computer will be a 17'' pb, but she does not have the $$ for one now, so she is going with mac mini( does what she needs to and its low $$) So the death of her PC was a good thing, she gets a mac, that makes 2 pc( only one that we use) and and soon to be 3 macs( we use them all) a good day for my house !! just wanted to share the good news( that makes 3 switchers for me!!)

OP
I

iMe

Congrats.......Looks like your july 4th weekend started off on the good foot!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
congrats. and she might be able to get the PB, has she looked into the financing?

i understand the situation, i needed alot of power. so, my dad charged my dual g5..that was april, im stil paying it off on him lol

OP
Z

zap2

not sure think she just wants to pay it off qucik( and the mini is still good) but i'll talk to her about it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.