Interent Cnx or Browser?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 1067 MHz DDR3
I have recently started to experience a problem with my browser. I am not certain but I think certain site (ESPN, eBay) are slowing down my browser and sometimes it freezes for about 30 seconds. Sometimes I have to restart, sometimes it gets going by itself, and other times it crashes.

Are there any suggestions on how I might diagnose my problem?

Also, how can I improve me profile computer specs? I listed all that I new, is there anything else i should add? Thank you

C

chas_m

How full is the hard drive? Have you kept up with updates (particularly to Flash and Java)? What browser are you using, and what version?

For your profile, I would add your OS version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
If you're using Safari 5, you should do a search of the forum. There are others also having issues right now.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Thanks for the tip, I will search and see if I can find a thread with this stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thanks for the tip, I will search and see if I can find a thread with this stuff.

Safari 5.0.1 was released today. You should download it and see if it fixes your issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.