Macbook pro 15inch

Reaction score
Hi

i want to buy a new Mac 15inch, i was looking on apple website and looks like the best one i can see is the 15inch of Inetl core i7.
the question is which type of processor comes with this Macbook?

does anyone knows?
cause as far as i know there are differnece processor on the Inetl i7 series.
quad core/dual core?

another question is...i know that Mac is vary expensive than other Laptop and i find myself trying to figure out why is it so important to me to pay so much money for this MAC.
i will be happy to hear(cause i've never had Mac) what so good in it, and why not buy vary good laptop with the same properties much chiper and perhaps to but only Mac os and install it as dual boot.

thanks a lot for you help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
If you compare the new Macs to any new computer out there for the components that are given, the Mac is the best choice available. If you think these Macs are expensive, you should see what they used to be, what I had to pay for mine before their prices dropped drastically. Anyways, the Core i-series is the processor, with multiple cores, though I don't know how many. Also, if you spend $700 on a laptop, the likelihood of it lasting for more than a year is not too high.

Reaction score
If you compare the new Macs to any new computer out there for the components that are given, the Mac is the best choice available. If you think these Macs are expensive, you should see what they used to be, what I had to pay for mine before their prices dropped drastically. Anyways, the Core i-series is the processor, with multiple cores, though I don't know how many. Also, if you spend $700 on a laptop, the likelihood of it lasting for more than a year is not too high.

Yes, the price for MacBook Pro's has dropped quite a bit. I'm torn between a new 17" MacBook Pro or the new iMac with i7 chip. I really want a MacBook pro, but I'm afraid to let that big iMac screen go. Also, it is possible to get a good Windows based laptop for $700.00. I have a Acer Aspire that is over a year old, with no problems what so ever. I love Macs, but they are priced too high (my opinion):\. Have a great day.

May God Bless!

Ed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.