My Macbook only works when plugged in

Reaction score
My mac won't stay on/ turn on without being plugged into my adapter. I just got a new battery for it because that's what the apple store told me to do but i still can't unplug it without it turning off. It says the battery is not charging and I can't figure out why. I feel like it's a simple problem but I can't solve it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
How long have you had the computer? Maybe there is something wrong with the actual computer and the connector for the battery.

OP
H
Reaction score
i've had it since august 08 and it just went to the apple store to be looked at to see if there was anything wrong and they said no.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
OP
H
Reaction score
well i took it back to the apple store and they replaced the dc connector? and that didn't fix the problem so they replaced the logic board all free of charge.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
excellent news :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.