New Batch of iPhone 4's?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
Does anyone know if they have a new batch of iPhone 4's that they're using now to give as replacements or exchanges and even new purchases? I got the IP4 about a week after release and I notice very little reception issues and nothing is scratched yet even with it not having a case. However, if there are fixed IP4's being sold/exchanged/replaced now, I would like to go in and pick one of those up to reassure no problems should ever arise. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If this was happening there would be a news leak on every major network.

OP
ImageX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm just asking because I read a few of the posts from people that exchanged their phones already and they said they noticed no more reception issues and the sides feel a little different. If anyone else has some insight on this I'd appreciate the info. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
No, there are not any new phones. Apple has already said the phone is fine, they're not fixing it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i do not believe Apple did anything else than release a new iOS (4.0.1) in which they changed the algorithm of the reception/signal bars, if they did do anything it went unnoticed which i find very hard to believe..

ps. 1 of the 2 Apple stores (the one that opened 2 days ago) had some stock when i went in yesterday, useable for sale and.or exchanges.

OP
ImageX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alright thanks guys. I have definitely noticed the reception issue a bit but not as much as most people probably due to the fact that I hold it with my right hand mostly and I don't hold it my palm (death grip). I hold it with my fingers. I suppose I could go in for an exchange just for the sake of not being able to get a worse one. Thanks again for the info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.