iPhone 3G being stupid!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo - 1GB RAM - 10.6 SL & Powermac G4 - 1.8GHz Sonnet Dual Processor
Hey folks,
I have an iPhone 3g, updated to iOS 4.01, Jailbroken with redsn0w.

I jailbroke it, as I needed the iBlacklist application as I am having a few problems, with a certain someone harassing me :Angry:

It crashed the 2 days after the first time I jailbroke it recently, just froze, went to apple logo, on an infinite loop, the second time after restoring it, installing all the apps etc, and not selecting multi-tasking from the Jailbreak checkboxes, it crashed a few days later, now third time round it's running ok, currently installing an app every other day, to see if it's a specific application that is causing the problems.

It's on 02 PAYG, with unlimited internet, was working fine until most recent install but now won't connect to the internet with anything (safari, youtube etc..), I have reset the network settings etc, but still doesn't want to connect unless i'm connected to my wireless at home or somewhere else.

Any idea's?
Cheers,
Alex

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
Just sent you a private message.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo - 1GB RAM - 10.6 SL & Powermac G4 - 1.8GHz Sonnet Dual Processor
Muchos appreciated :)
Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.