mobileme on ipad

Reaction score
I'm in my 60 day trial and will keep mobileme if I can find a way to see my todo list on my ipad calendar. I have it set up to see them on my pc through mobileme but that doesn't transfer to ipad. Is there a way to do it?

C

chas_m

You indicate that you are using a Windows PC with your MobileMe trial. What program are you using to make your to-do lists there? Is it Outlook?

If so, MobileMe should sync calendar events in Outlook to the calendar on your iPad. There are some instructions here, but take note of the comments to the post I'm linking to, which highlight a couple of limitations and (if you are in those situations) suggest using Google Calendar as an intermediary.

OP
M
Reaction score
I'm just using the Mobileme website on my PC and selecting the show tasks option that displays them to the right of the calendar. I was hoping I could get the same view on my Ipad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, late 2012 model, 21"
I don't think that sort of thing is available on the iPad or the iPhone at this time.

C

chas_m

Perhaps with iOS 4 for iPad in the fall you will get what you're looking for.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks. It ssems so simple to have appointments and tasks on the same page. Until Mobileme can do it, it's not for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.