Entourage

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
My aunt is using Entourage and she really likes it. The only thing she doesnt like about it is that it wont automatically check for emails every five minutes and then notify her by bouncing the icon or making a noise well shes doing something else on the computer.

Im sure there has to be a feature where Entourage will check for new emails every 5-10 minutes like the feature that comes with Mail. Anyone know how to do this?

B

badmojo

oldnews said:
My aunt is using Entourage and she really likes it. The only thing she doesnt like about it is that it wont automatically check for emails every five minutes and then notify her by bouncing the icon or making a noise well shes doing something else on the computer.

Im sure there has to be a feature where Entourage will check for new emails every 5-10 minutes like the feature that comes with Mail. Anyone know how to do this?

No sweat. Go to Entourage >Preferences then check what I have checked in the attached screenshot.

Oh...about the automatic checking. Go to tools > Run schedule > edit schedules and you can 'program' Entourage to check the mail every XX minutes.

Picture 1.jpg

OP
oldnews
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
badmojo said:
No sweat. Go to Entourage >Preferences then check what I have checked in the attached screenshot.

Oh...about the automatic checking. Go to tools > Run schedule > edit schedules and you can 'program' Entourage to check the mail every XX minutes.

Hey thanks, everythings working great now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.