Windows 7 Boot Camp Drivers

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am looking into installing Windows 7 on boot camp, only thing stopping me now is the driver issue. Now I know that its simple when you have your os x installation discs, except i dont :Blushing: Not that I have an illegal copy! I just left my installation discs at work and, well I don't think its possible for me to get back and claim them lol.

Is there anywhere you can download the same sort of utilities that are on the installation disc? Or any other possible way of getting the drivers?

I heard its only really the sound driver that you need? But is there anything else I need? I'd rather I do it and it be perfect than do it and having windows 7 half work half not lol.

Many Thanks,
Stu

Reaction score
You need the disk, unfortunately - but it's probably worth the $30 to get a new copy of Snow Leopard for them. In addition to sound, the disk has video drivers, ethernet/networking adapters, bluetooth, a whole bunch of things. If it's a legally registered copy, you can also try calling Apple and perhaps they will send you a disk.

Cheers

OP
S
Reaction score
Aw bummer :(

I was hoping there was somewhere you could just download the contents of the disc but that seems to easy lol.

Cheers anyway bud!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.