Facebook redirect issue.

Reaction score
I have a problem that I haven't been able to dig up a solution for. Im using Safari.
I was using Facebook, and all of a sudden it said all of my friends had logged off. Then I tried to update the "What's on your mind panel" and it said I couldn't do so. I figured, since there were storms, this was just an internet d/c, so I turned on/turned off my Airport.
Then, upon reloading the page, Facebook redirected to a "wiki does not exist" page by Wikimedia. The logo is out of place and the site layout is poor, which makes me suspicious of its legitimacy but thats another story. Additionally, the URL is Welcome to Facebook
I tried clearing my history, emptying my cache, clearing cookies, resetting safari, and relaunching safari, and nothing has worked. I have NOT yet rebooted my computer.
I am using Mac OS X 10.6.4 on one of the new white macbooks, I believe its a 6,1
I apologise if my information is bad, I am not exactly professional with computers. Please assist.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.