Verify Disk Permissions (Disk Utility) and Little Snitch?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 21.5'' 3.06ghz, Mac Pro 2.66ghzx4, Powermac G4 1.25ghz, IMac 17'' 1.8ghz
I have the Little Snitch Firewall and a IMac 3.06ghz Core 2 Duo with 4gigs ram. Yesterday, I had trouble uploading a supported file on YouTube, and Vimeo, and my email! I Reset Safari, and then went into Disk Utility and Verified my permissions. I had a million things come up with my airport card. I would like to verify, but I was told that it restores your computer to everything it thinks it should be if your running a program like Fan Control or Little Snitch, and modifies what little snitch does. Is this a problem?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 21.5'' 3.06ghz, Mac Pro 2.66ghzx4, Powermac G4 1.25ghz, IMac 17'' 1.8ghz
Pigoo, HELP!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
You want to do a permissions repair and don't know if it will reset LittleSnitch and Fan Control?
I have just done a permissions repair and my LittleSnitch still has all of its rules.
If you want to have backup of the LS rules, in LS under the "Rules" menu click "Export Rules". Then when you need them again for some reason you can do a "Revert to Backup"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.