i want an ipad but couple questions...

Reaction score
i have been holding out on an ipad because i hate at&t's service in my area and i would like a 3g model. i really do like the pay for 3g as you need it because i am usually around wifi but would like the 3g when i travel. i dont know anyone with an ipad yet and was curious about 3g performance? also, has anyone heard rumors of a new ipad with webcam? i just saw on engadget that verizon has a 4g sim coming & will that work on an ipad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
If you want one - buy one. If you want a web cam you might be waiting around for quite some time. As far as the Verizon thing goes? Might be breaking the rules here and either way it would be a royal pain. I am not a huge fan of AT&T and their 3G network, but it would more than likely work fine for you (minus all the other headaches of trying to get it to work on some other network).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Please be sure to search first, you'll find valuable information already on the forum by using our search function:

Mac-Forums.com - Search Forums

The Community Guidelines state:

Post appropriately.
Search first, post things in the right place, use descriptive thread titles, and don't crosspost. Those things will help get you more timely responses and help keep our community nice and tidy.

Thanks for understanding!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.