Just a Few Questions

Reaction score
I am really interested in getting an ipad but was just wondering...

1. If i had a wifi version ipad and a 3G phone (e.g. nokia n900, iphone 4 etc.) would i be able to tether so i could have internet where ever i go?

2. What is the cheapest price i could get one of these devices (UK)?
I dont mind whether it is used etc. I just don't want to spend loads on one.

3. If i bought an wifi version from usa would it still work in the UK just incase it is cheaper?

I am really despreate to get my hands on one of these devices but as i am to young to get a job i needs to save up...but i am on my way!
Thanks Everyone fr your Help!
:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
No, you cannot tether.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
2. What is the cheapest price i could get one of these devices (UK)?
I dont mind whether it is used etc. I just don't want to spend loads on one.
How can we possibly know that? Your best bet would be to look in your local newspaper's classified advertising section where people list items for sale.

3. If i bought an wifi version from usa would it still work in the UK just incase it is cheaper?
While it may be cheaper here across the pond, you would still have to pay for shipping plus your local import taxes and duty fees so in the long run, it probably would't be cheaper.

I am really despreate to get my hands on one of these devices but as i am to young to get a job i needs to save up...but i am on my way!
Thanks Everyone fr your Help!
:D
When I was in your situation, I earned an allowance from my parents by doing chores around the house such as taking out the trash, mopping and "hoovering" the carpets, washing the dishes, cutting the lawn, washing the cars, etc. See if your parents would be willing to negotiate a deal like that. It builds character! You will appreciate something much more if you have earned it.

OK, my free parenting advice is over for now!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.