iPhone 4 screen protectors

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
Does anybody know of any good iPhone 4 screen protectors? So far from the research I've done, there seems to be huge inconsistencies on website pictures and photos that I found elsewhere. iLounge took pictures of some iPhone 4 screen protectors they received. Some had a separate hole for the front facing camera and the earpiece, but when I went to that company's website the picture showed one long hole opening for the front facing camera and the earpiece instead of two separate ones. I want one that has a separate hole for the front facing camera and the earpiece, not one long hole.

It looks like Power Support Films have this separate hole, but I can't find others that do. Wrapsol, Brando, Zagg, Bestskinsever, have just one hole that spans the front facing camera and earpiece. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
ZAGG is made of "superb quality". I've been using them for all of my gadgets. The shape, holes and corners fit the iPhone 4 seamlessly. A match made in heaven. I love ZAGG.

Reaction score
Where did you see Power Support protectors for the 4? I check Apple.com daily waiting for them to get 'em......I've had very good results from them.

Reaction score
OK, I answered my own ?, they are taking pre-orders on the Power Support site. They don't however say if the "set" is front & rear or not. Pic only appears to be front.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.