Yahoo Mail won't push

Reaction score
On my 3gs occassionally mail wouldn't push to my phone, but if I turned off/on it would be fine. On the iphone 4 my mail won't push to the phone at all. Any ideas, the settings look fine?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I have this problem sometimes, but only when I'm on different networks from my own. In that case, only gmail and mme get pushed. Haven't figured out a way around it yet.

Reaction score
I don't have yahoo but I have been having the same issues with gmail and others. I did some searching and I think yahoo and gmail don't allow push so the account needs to be set up through exchange. I've tried that with gmail and I'm still not getting push. I did just find this website so I'm going to try it now.

O2 Forum :: View topic - Push email problem with iphone 4

Reaction score
My wife and I are having the same issue. They still push, but nowhere near when it should. We have both set up for 15minutes but it just comes through random it seems. We both currently have the iPhone4. She used to have the 3G but never had issues until the most recent update. Before then, it would come in right away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.