Simple hosting from iweb and other questions !

Reaction score
Hi,

Just building a site in iweb for a small car sales company a friend is setting up and I have offered to help him out as he know even less about computers then I do. I have a number of questions which I hope someone can help with.

1) A nice clean, simple, cheap hosting package (company) that I can upload the iweb site from. Hopefully with just a click of a button (or am I hoping for too much?)

2) Is there anyway of altering templates in iweb so we can use up more of the width of the pages ?

3) Can you have the internal links buttons down the side of a page rather then across the top?

4) Is there another program that is as simple as iweb to use (drag and drop) but with a few more features and flexibility ?

Any help would be great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks I will have a look at dreamhost, I noticed that dreamhost and godaddy are the two which seem to keep coming up again and again for hosting recommendations on this forum (although godaddy home page is a mess so makes me wonder what it is like to use)

Also just looked a coda and didn't understand what it is, so I think you must be right, it is not what I am looking for ! lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
GoDaddy is primarily a domain registrar, I wouldn't actually recommend them for hosting. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.