Favorites???

Reaction score
Can someone tell me a quick way to locate your favorites list? On my last iPhone all you had to do was double click the home button, but that's not the case, of course, with my iPhone4. Just curious if anyone knows a solution, I kind of miss my favorites call list being so convenient to find. Thanks:)

Reaction score
Well you can use Spotlight Search to search Contacts only or Voice Controls to call someone by holding the home button and waiting for the ping. Outside of that Apple did away with the two press home button to pull up anything other than the multitasking dock in iOS 4.

Waiting for a jailbreak would be your only other option if you like setting a specific double home button function.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thank you for your quick reply...I will just have to get used to using the voice command...which isn't a bad deal at all. I have really enjoyed the multi tasking, so I can't really complain:) Thanks again!

OP
B
Reaction score
Yankel, yes you can do that, unless you have used the phone button for something else, then that shows up...if I remember to always leave it on favorites, you are right, that is what shows up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
@Yankel and beckydiane; as applebjesus said, the double home button press is now reserved for multitasking..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.