Macbook won't boot up, start up disc full.

Reaction score
Hey, I went camping for a few days and returned to turn on my macbook white to facebook my brithday actvities and it won't turn on.
Nothing.
No glowing light on the front, no screen activity.
There were warnings saying 'startup disc is full/becoming full', but I stupidly ignored it because I was hoping to get a external hard drive for my birthday.
the power lead still charges it (was amber, now green) - my only hope for it still being alive.

I've checked threads here, most people are saying the have blue screens/ login options that don't work on their macbook pros etc. but
i need to find out whats going on with my, what seems like, dead, half a year old macbook white with snow leapard.

Help much appreciated,
Speedy help very much appreciated.
Thanks!

C

chas_m

If there's another Mac handy, you can try connecting it to yours via Firewire (NOT usb) cord and trying Firewire Target Disk Mode ...

OP
A
Reaction score
cool,thank you. i know one guy near me that has one.
my dads a windows expert but macs arnt his thing. couldnt link it to a windows based desktop cold i? il check the price of a fire wire lead

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.