Big black date block in iphoto

Reaction score
Hi - Can anyone tell me how to get rid of that big black date photo that comes up smack in the middle of each iphoto? Even when I hit edit?
Thx!
Maggie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
Hi - Can anyone tell me how to get rid of that big black date photo that comes up smack in the middle of each iphoto? Even when I hit edit?
Thx!
Maggie
so tell us what version and what OS you are using. Also, what exactly are you doing when this happens. i have never seen a big black date block on any of my pictures. You could also post a screen shot of it so that we can see what you are talking about. you can take a screen shot by pressing Apple+Shift+3. A file named Picture 1.png will appear on your desktop. When you reply to this thread click the Go Advanced button and there is a place where you can upload pictures.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.