how do i get my refund?

Reaction score
now apple will give the bumpers away with the iphone4. I already bought a bumper, so how do I go about getting my money refunded? I purchased the bumper through Apple.com

Reaction score
i tried to do this yesterday. the apple employees had no clue what i was talking about. they then went and watched the video. i think they misunderstood their CEO because they said they weren't sure about giving a refund. I'm pretty sure if Steve was there he would have said, "Just give him a refund already." We'll all find out next week.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I believe Jobs said in the press conference that iP4 owners can apply for free cases or bumper refunds on Apple's site later next week.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
No one knows. It's already been stated it will take them about a week to get everything in place. Read your favorite Mac forum/blog next week.

Reaction score
I really wish they'd start having everything in place and ready to go BEFORE they make announcements and have press conferences.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I really wish they'd start having everything in place and ready to go BEFORE they make announcements and have press conferences.

Patience = Hard

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15

Yes but what if it would have taken Apple 2-3 more weeks to get everything in place...that's 2-3 more weeks of "Apple-Slamming" due the media over-hyping the issues! This sort of thing isn't good for Apple & it's not good for Apple customers.

If you want to see an iPhone 5, an iPad 2.0, or other computer hardware updates in the near future...the "Apple-Slamming" coming from mass-media doesn't help.:(

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook black 2.2 GHz, 4Gb Ram - iPhone 4
i have a question... if by some chance, i stumble into a bumper tomorrow at the apple store, will i still be able to get the refund. now that the apple has announced the free case give-a-way, will it still count?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
i have a question... if by some chance, i stumble into a bumper tomorrow at the apple store, will i still be able to get the refund. now that the apple has announced the free case give-a-way, will it still count?

I seriously doubt they would deny you a refund just for buying it after the announcement. However, my guess would be that they are pulling or pulled all of their current stock (if there is any out there) and hold all inventory of the bumper for the giveaway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.