Brushed My iPhone's Bezel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2.0GHz Macbook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD
Hey guys, I did a quick search and didn't see anything on this so I thought I'd share. I just brushed the chrome bezel on my 3GS a couple hours ago.

Here's a picture:
4801037118_15d5d85fa3.jpg

It was pretty easy and only took about 15 minutes to do. Those who are interested in more pictures, or a how-to can go to my blog if you want.. It's in my sig =)

It's an awesome way to get rid of any scratches or dings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Hey guys, I did a quick search and didn't see anything on this so I thought I'd share. I just brushed the chrome bezel on my 3GS a couple hours ago.

Here's a picture:
4801037118_15d5d85fa3.jpg

It was pretty easy and only took about 15 minutes to do. Those who are interested in more pictures, or a how-to can go to my blog if you want.. It's in my sig =)

It's an awesome way to get rid of any scratches or dings.

I almost instantly do this the second I get a new iPod home. Those mirror finish backs drive me nuts.

QjsBk.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 3.06GHz, 1TB HD, 4GB RAM; MBP 15" 2.53 GHz
That looks great!

Reaction score
these look fantastic. whaddup apple?

man. if only aluminum weren't so signal blocking. i'd looooove me an aluminum iphone. or titanium. sick!

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Tempting to do it to the 3gs but I am going to sell to make room for the iphone 4.. so I tried it on my old nano that was right in front of me.. I was brushing pretty hard to see what the difference is... and I wish more Apple products come like this!

ipod nano brushed.jpg

Thanks for the tips!

Reaction score
I guess chrome is out...these actually look much better than the shiny mirrored chrome finish. Sure hope Apple does away with the chrome look for the upcoming iPod Touch 4.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.