My computer isnt working properly!! :S

Reaction score
Hi I have had my macbook pro 15 2.4ghz running 10.6.4 for about 4 weeks now, and i started to recieve these notifications asking to accept incoming connections on itunes so i came on here to see if i could find a soloution the the problem which i did, this included me deleting a file out of the preferences folder but i cant remember what it was called, anyway this didnt work so i reinstalled itunes which seemed to have fixed the problem.

However when i now come to use my laptop i have noticed it getting extremely hot! and it has never been like this before, i dont think it would be anything to do with the above soloution it is just the only thing i can think of that would have had any effect on it. because my battery life was greater than 5 hours and since it started getting hot yesterday my battery life wont go above 2 hours which is really starting to worry me and whether i have damaged my macbook,

Also the fans appear to me running louder than usual.

Does anyone know why this would have happend? or has it happend to you?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.