iWeb jumbled words

Reaction score
I've just opened my iWeb program and was going to make a change to my webpage but the words are all jumbled. I can't update anything because I'm scared it will publish the domain file to look the same as it does in iWeb. I've attached a couple of screen shots showing what the problem is.

Please tell me there is an easy fix. I just spent 8 hours redoing the whole webpage because I lost my domain file about 4 months ago and had been putting it off.

Screenshot2010-07-16at11035PM.png

Here is a screen shot of the webpage opened in a browser. This is how it should look.

Screenshot2010-07-16at11112PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Looks like a font clash.

Try downloading Onyx, and use its clear font caches feature, that will likely cure the issue - but your local font issue should not effect other people looking at your web page.

Apple - Downloads - System/Disk Utilities - OnyX

OP
T
Reaction score
DONE

Thanks so much for the help! I have Onyx already and didn't know this was something that would help. I'd have never known it. You gave me what I was after, an easy fix.

TXGold

Screenshot2010-07-16at20240PM.png

Reaction score
I know this is a bit old, but I have the exact same problem with my webpage ever since I ran iWeb enhancer. I used Onyx to clear the font cache with no luck. I even reinstalled iweb!

I can't figure this out. No matter what I type in I just get overlapping different letters than I type. For example if I type "hello" I get "OLSSQ".

It's so frustrating!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.