how 2 lock various firefox pages 2 spaces?

Reaction score
well, i haven't had time to search this forum but gathered this is the place for newbies.? my question is as above,,using firefox to remember my windows and tabs each time i open my mac,is already great,however, i now have nine pages that i would like to lock to the same spaces,,if poss with their respective tabs....i'm told i need to do this with the script but im a programming and "inside" computer idiot!.....

ie currently i have top L.wiki,gogle scholar type, top m.music top R.theology/philo

Middle L. BMX shop. M centre M.arts n sport. M.Right Bmx .tutorials n magazines

Bottom. L.legal ,political science,bottom M.usa medical uni bottom R.UK medi uni...

as above i d like to lock them ,,if poss with potential to add new tabs to the (locked page in always same space )and also to add new subjects to new space windows in the future...

is this possible...? if so can i do it alone?....
thank you very much in advance for any advice ,,i hope this is poss because just this would be a considerable gain time ...

best regards.Axon...O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.